Funders in Palm Beach County have joined together to establish a coordinated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Relief and Recovery application process. This funding process will provide assistance to nonprofit organizations in Palm Beach County and Martin County that have staff, services and clients impacted by this disaster. As of today, the following funders have made a commitment to review applications and coordinate funding:
- Allegany Franciscan Ministries
- Children’s Services Council of Palm Beach County
- Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
- Jewish Federation of Palm Beach County
- Lost Tree Foundation
- Quantum Foundation
- United Way of Palm Beach County
Funding priorities include:
- Emergency food, shelter and other basic needs
- Expansion of service capacity related to increased demand for direct services
- Access to health care services for uninsured and underinsured clients
- Technology and other resources to allow your organization to continue to provide services
- Reimbursement of lost revenue
Because we may receive a high volume of requests for these funds, applicants are advised that we do not expect to be able to cover all funding requests; and we may not be able to fund the full amount of each request. However, we are committed to make the best use of available resources to address the highest priority needs. To address these concerns, applicants must be nonprofit organizations that provide services to Palm Beach and/or Martin County residents.
Applications can be accessed through Google Forms by clicking here. Funding will be made directly from the participating funder to the applicant agency. Final funding decisions and reporting requirements are exclusively the purview of the participating funder.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the following:
Randy Palo Alexandra Boyle
Director of Program Community Impact Assistant
Children’s Services Council of PBC Community Foundation for Palm Beach and Martin Counties
(561) 374-7567 (561) 340-4513
If you do not have access to a computer, fax the application to (561) 832-6542, Attention: COVID-19 Relief & Recovery Grant.