Navigating the legal system can sometimes feel overwhelming. Please know my office is here to help.
Our on-demand video library makes it easier than ever to access our services and online resources from the comfort of your own home. With our searchable YouTube Channel, you can find the information you need, when you need it.
Our “how-to” videos provide simple and straightforward support to guide you through every step of the legal process.
- How to pay a traffic ticket: Get information about all of your payment options.
- How to find a court document or hearing date: Find out how to search the Clerk & Comptroller’s online database of court records.
- How to apply online for a payment plan: Need more time to pay a traffic ticket or a court fine or fee? Learn how to establish a reasonable payment plan that fits your budget.
- How to apply for a marriage license: Learn how to access our online marriage services.
- How to Do-it-Yourself in Court: Representing yourself in court? Our DIY-in-Court videos are your go-to guide.
All of our videos are available on my office’s YouTube Channel at youtube.com/ClerkPBC.
We continue to expand our video library, and new topics and resources are being added regularly. To receive notifications about the latest videos from my office, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel.
With our “how-to” videos, you can find the answers you need in one convenient place, and discover new ways to access the services provided by our Clerk & Comptroller team.
It’s just one more way that we are here to help, whenever you need it!
Sharon R. Bock, Esq.
Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County